The Cornwall Presbyterian Church’s Annual Pasta Dinner is from 4:30-7:00 PM on Saturday, February 22nd, The proceeds will go to benefit Newburgh Ministry.
Featured on the menu is CPC’s delicious homemade lasagna, complimented with a choice of marinara or meat sauce. The dinner guests will be served by the church’s youth (under the watchful eye of adults). The church also has a fine reputation for its homemade desserts — pies, cakes, cookies, brownies, puddings and more. And the bake sale table offers cakes, cookies and more for those who like to take something sweet home.
There is a snow date of February 23rd.
Thank you to all who will come out to join your neighbors — share a meal, enjoy the hospitality and support a worthy cause.
If you would like to help us publicize this event, click for a PDF of the flyer that you can print and post at local businesses: Lasagna Dinner Poster 2020
Needed donation items to be delivered to Church between February 5 –February 12, 2020:
- 43 packages-Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles (Ronzoni Preferred)
- 60 Jars of Marinara Sauce
- 8 Italian Salad Dressing Jars
- 12 Jars of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 40 – 15 oz Containers of Ricotta Cheese (skim or whole milk varieties)
- 50-1 lb bags of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 45 – 28oz cans of Crushed Tomatoes
- 6-lbs of Onions
- 4 lbs of regular coffee
- 2 lb of decaf Coffee
- Regular and Decaf Tea
Some of our children who helped to serve at a previous pasta dinner.