We are delighted that we are now able to offer in person worship and gathering options in our building. We ask that we each be attentive to the following guidelines that are consistent with the things we have become accustomed to in this pandemic time. All worship services will be livestreamed to the church’s YouTube channel and website to continue a virtual worship option. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we continually adapt to these quickly-changing times.
- Worshippers will wear a face covering over the nose and mouth at all times during the entire worship service.
- Sanctuary capacity will be limited to 90 people.
- Worship attendees will be asked to perform self-screening (i.e., temperature check and Covid-19 symptoms) prior to arrival at the church. Persons exhibiting symptoms must attend worship virtually.
- Worshippers asked to check in with the ushers upon arrival.
- Family units are to stay together.
- We are unable to provide childcare at this time.
- Congregational out-loud singing, humming, whistling, or wind instruments are not permitted during worship at this time.
- The collection plates will be placed on stands at the rear of the church.
- Worship attendees are not to gather inside the church following the service.
- Serving of refreshments following the service is not permitted at this time.
- Screening form to use for self screening [here]
- For an overview of the guidelines and rationale, please view [here]
You do not need an internet connection. You can dial in with any phone
Worship Via YouTube Anytime!
Our Sunday service is made available on YouTube every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. You can also find the link on our website or on Facebook.